image description

Cumberland Fire Units Ventilate Ramada After Carbon Monoxide Scare

August 6th, 2017 by WCBC Radio

Cumberland Fire Units were dispatched to the Ramada Inn on South George Street after a carbon monoxide alert around 5:30 PM Saturday.

Visitors and staff were evacuated from the first floor while fire fighters ventilated the area.

It took the better part of an hour to complete the operation before the area was declared safe and guests were allowed to return.

The upper floors were deemed safe and not evacuated.

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site