image description

Grease Fire At FSU

September 11th, 2013 by WCBC Radio

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's office investigated a grease fire at Frostburg State University early Tuesday evening. The Chesapeake Dining Hall re-opened Wednesday.  It was around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday that  55 firefighters responded  to the dining hall which was evacuated. An accumulation of grease within the grill caused a small fire. Employees of Aramark discharged the fixed extinguishing system which contained the fire to the grill. There were no injuries and the dining hall reopened shortly after the incident.

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site