image description

Microwave Caused South End Fire

December 23rd, 2012 by WCBC Radio

Friday’s fire on Grand Avenue was accidental, according to fire marshal Shannon Adams.  A malfunctioning microwave oven likely caused the fire that damaged two homes.

One Response to “Microwave Caused South End Fire”

  1. December 23, 2012 at 9:07 am, Lancaster said:

    How does a microwaveE malfunction to cause a fire?
    I have ehard of factory defects causing problems. I am curious as to exactly what a “malfunction” is.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site