image description

Thursday Night Maryland Ave House Fire Ruled Accidental

December 2nd, 2016 by WCBC Radio

A Thursday evening fire on Maryland Ave that damaged two homes has been ruled to be accidental. The fire was reported shortly after 8PM when residents noticed a popping sound coming from the back of the home. Damages to both homes is estimated to be $80,000 and $30,000 to their contents. The fire was reportedly caused by a malfunctioning portable electric space heater. The American Red Cross is assisting the families…

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site