WCBC is located on the Downtown Cumberland Mall.
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Contest Rules for WCBC AM & FM Radio
1. No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
3. Only one winner per household in 30 day period. Must be 18 years of age or older. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. Employees of Cumberland Broadcasting Company and Prosperitas Broadcasting System, L.P. and any other sponsors are not eligible to participate to win.
5. By participating in contests, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and rebroadcasted for promotional use on 1270AM and Classic Hits 107FM, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving the grand prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
6. Contests contest are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchise in the Cumberland, MD and/or Keyser, WV, area or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
7. WCBC AM & FM limits the winning of minor prizes to once every 30 days.
8. WCBC AM & FM limits the winning of major prizes to once every 6 months.
9. WCBC AM & FM reserve the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end any contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.