image description

Baltimore Avenue House Fire ruled accidental

February 6th, 2023 by WCBC Radio

According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office,  it was an unattended candle sparked a fire Sunday that caused about $25,000 damage to a Baltimore Avenue home. The blaze at 461 Baltimore was reported about 12:15 p.m. and drew about 30 firefighters from Cumberland Fire Department and volunteers from Allegany and Mineral counties.  There were no injuries. The family was being assisted by the American Red Cross, according to the fire marshal's office.