image description

Fire on Winchester Road

May 6th, 2024 by WCBC Radio

A home on Winchester Road suffered considerable damage on Friday morning after an electrical malfunction caused a fire to the structure. Neighbors alerted the homeowners to a fire on their back deck. The homeowner attempted to extinguish the fire and suffered minor burns. The LaVale Volunteer Fire Department responded to the incident and brought the blaze under control within 30 minutes.  Winchester Road was shut down to traffic for a short time.