image description

Cause Of Humbird St. Fire Identified

May 2nd, 2013 by WCBC Radio

The cause of the fire that destroyed a vacant home and damaged two others on Humbird St. has been identified. A joint investigation by City Fire Marshal Lt. Shannon Adams and the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s office revealed that the fire began in the bathroom of 221 Humbird St. and was caused by an electrical problem. Damages are estimated to be about $65,000 to the structure and the contents.

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site