image description

Electrical Problem Starts Apartment Fire On Paca Street Tuesday

December 5th, 2012 by WCBC Radio

According to the City Fire Marshal an electrical problem with a coffee pot started the accidental fire at 416 Paca St. late Tuesday morning. The fire caused an estimated $15,000 in damage to the structure and $5,000 in damages to its contents. The fire was confined to the apartment where the fire began and no other apartments were damaged. Twenty city firefighters controlled the fire within 10 minutes. Ridgeley and Bowling Green volunteer firefighters assisted. There were no injuries.

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site