image description

Gas Leak at Mt. Savage School

March 7th, 2014 by WCBC Radio

On Friday, March 07, 2014, at approximately 8:45 a.m., a gas leak was detected in a third floor science lab at Mt. Savage School.  Fire department and gas company personnel responded as did staff from the ACPS maintenance, transportation, and security departments.  Students were initially evacuated to normal fire drill locations outside of the building.  Authorities gave approval to staff to relocate the students to the gymnasium and cafeteria until the building received the final all clear from first responders.  All students have now been returned to their classrooms. 

Leave a Reply

 



View Mobile Site