image description

UPDATED: Gas Odor Causes Evacuation at Martins In Cumberland

December 10th, 2019 by WCBC Radio

UPDATED:
 

Columbia Gas reported to the Martin's location where there had been a report of a natural gas odor. We found a heating unit owned by Martin's on the roof that was leaking and we shut if off. There was no leak on any Columbia Gas facilities. The appliance will be repaired by Martin's.

 

WCBC News has received reports of a gas leak at the Martin's on Park Street in Cumberland. Employees and customers have been evacuated from the store. WCBC will have more information as it becomes available…

Leave a Reply



View Mobile Site